Vacancy: Social media creative
About the organization
The innovative Queen Tarzi cosmetics brand is known for its vegan luxury beauty products. Like the nineteenth-century Afghan Queen Soraya Tarzi - on whom the brand name is based - the products are the epitome of women empowerment. The product range has a must have look and feel, is 100% vegan & 100% cruelty free and meets the highest quality standards. A loyal community embraces the Dutch brand to the fullest and every day the brand is growing abundantly in range and at various channels and retailers worldwide.
Job Description & Activities
As Social Media & Community Coordinator, you will be responsible for all of Queen Tarzi's online communications.
One way you will do this is by monitoring schedules and deadlines and coming up with and posting engaging online content.
- Creating and posting content for all Queen Tarzi socials
- Monitor online tone of voice & visual identity
- Planning and executing social media campaigns
- Thinking ahead and setting up the content calendar;
- Conceptualizing new, creative growth strategies (together with the sales & creative team)
- Social content design
- Devise online activations
- Prepare and send out weekly newsletters
- Optimize reach and conversion of in-house channels (in collaboration with social advertising partners);
- You have at least one year of relevant work experience, preferably in beauty
- You have demonstrable knowledge of the various social media platforms;
- You write and speak excellent Dutch & English, and have an affinity for copywriting and social copy;
- Familiar with programs such as Klaviyo, Mailchimp
- You are open-minded, know what's going on in the beauty community and know the Queen Tarzi community well
- You are stress-resistant and self-directed;
- You are creative and enterprising;
- You are fluent in Dutch & English.
- affinity for video and photo editing
What do we have to offer?
You will be working within an innovative organization in a role with a lot of freedom and responsibilities.
We further offer:
- A competitive salary
- A MacBook + phone
- Travel reimbursement;
- beautiful work environment in Nieuw Vennep
- working partly from home
- growth opportunities
- courses and trainings
Apply now and send your CV + Motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org